Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
Aligned with our Group ESG 2030 and Qatar National Vision 2030, QICC commits to develop and implement actions such as:
- Using decarbonized energy for our Mesaieed plant
Decarbonized Energy has the least negative impact on the environment compared to any other type energy as it avoids Energy Losses and does not produce greenhouse gases, pollute or create any noise.
- Moving to Hybrid cars for car eligible employees
Hybrid cars require less fuel consumption and low CO2 emission and represent the most effective eco-friendly automobiles.
- Drastically reducing paper usage to the strict necessity through digitalization
Reducing the usage of paper helps to prevent trees from being cut down and eliminates the energy that is used to convert a tree into a piece of white printing paper.
- Moving to electronic signature : in alignment with our QICC Go Green Policy
- Introducing Green challenge to the employees with Monthly Award
- Awareness session to employees on environmental friendly actions such as turning off the AC, lights, reusage of bottles…
These actions witness QICC commitment to improve our Employees awareness regarding the Protection of the Environment
- Replacing lights to LED to all offices
- Promoting our Worldwide Ecovadis Certification : QICC has been awarded a Silver Medal, becoming the first Manufacturer in Qatar to be Ecovadis Certified.
More details provided on Our Certifications
The best is yet to come With innovative, connected electrification solutions we can bring about a more sustainable, fairer and brighter future, for everyone. We are QICC Nexans. We Electrify the Future.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
Impossible de trouver le produit correspondant
Veuillez réessayer avec une autre référence